Right of withdrawal
In line with the new EU Directive of 23 June 2011 on online consumer rights:
- Customers have the right of withdrawal to back out of a distance contract, without penalties and without giving reason, within a 14 working days period starting from the delivery day.
- The right of withdrawal has to be stated by sending a written communication to YPL Consulting SARL within the stipulated period.
- Customers can not exercise their right of withdrawal on orders regarding custom-made products or not prefabricated products, manufactured according to a specific customer's choice (the law specifies that the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised on "custom-made or clearly customizable products"). These conditions apply to most of our products; Furthermore customers can not exercise their right of withdrawal for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, and were unsealed after delivery.
- The right of withdrawal can not be exerted on not customizable products in the following cases: products purchased with VAT number for professional aims, products included in a contract negotiated at YPL Consulting SARL offices and then finalized by passing an online order.
- Customers have to return the product at their own expenses to YPL ConsultIng SARL within 14 working days starting from the delivery day. Moreover, the product must not be damaged, used and must be given back in its own original package.
- If the right of withdrawal is exerted according to the following directives, YPL ConsultIng SARL will pay the customer back with the exclusion of the shipping costs for the returning of the goods, after having received all returned products and after having verified their perfect status and the perfect status of the original package of the product.
- In case customers don't respect Right of Withdrawal directives and terms, YPL ConsultIng SARL will not be able to refund any kind of sum: we can only send back the product at customer's own expenses.