Intra-Oral Sandblaster coupled with Powder and Water
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Micro-bluster provides precise surface micro-roughening, improving bond strength
Sandblasting is fast and easy.
1. Removal of Stain And Plaque.
2. Preparation of tooth surface before orthodontic bonding
3. Removal Of Cement Residues from Brackets, Bands, Crowns and Bridges.
1. It is better for the patient to wear Protection Glasses when polishing.
2. Cotton Roll Or 2x2 Gauze Squares can be used to proted soft tissue.
3. Saliva Ejector Can Be Used In Conjunction With High-Sped Evacuator.
4. Hold The Blaster Nozzle 3 -5 Mm From Surface Of The Tooth.
5. Direct The Nozzle Away From The Gingival Margin.
6. Touard In Cisa/Occlusal Surface.
7. Removal Of Cement Residues From Crowns, Bridges And Brackets.
MicroEtcher for dental uses: